Welcome to the Same Type Attack Bonus podcast, your twice monthly look into the deeper worlds of Pokémon! On this episode, recorded Sunday, September 25, 2016, trainer Sulker leads a discussion on the TCG!
- The first Evolutions cards in English are releasing early at select stores.
- Evolutions Elite Trainer Boxes contents have been detailed.
- Five new EX box product images have been released!
- New Pokémon have been revealed for Sun and Moon along with character customization previews and Pokémon Refresh, the successor to Pokémon-amie!
- Pokémon Go is no longer the #1 game on the app stores.
- The Pokémon Super Premium Collection: Mew and Mewtwo is available at Barnes and Noble.
- Adorable Halloween Circus plushes are available at the Pokémon Center online store!
This week, trainer Sulker leads a discussion on the Pokémon TCG! After going into the basics of how to play and what different card types there are, the trainers talk about different approaches to deck building and how different strategies can come into play.
This week, the trainers discuss Episodes 13-16 of Pokémon: XY!
The Pokémon of the Week is Articuno!
This week Trainer Sulker talks about #PokemonTCG basics! Trainer Slagkick teaches us about being basic… energy. Question of the Week: what’s your favorite Pokémon TCG card or strategy?
- Voice of Geeks Network
- Pokéstop Podcast
- Game Buoy
- Reading is Fundamental
- Orange Lounge Radio
- It’s Super Effective
Theme music is “Professor Sycamore’s Theme” by Nathan Sharp.